INCLUDES: 1 FLAT SHEET, 1 FITTED SHEET & 1 PILLOWCASE
For a healthy sleep, surround your body with natural, undyed hemp-organic cotton bed linen.
Made from a 55% hemp-45% organic cotton blend (making the fabric more soft and fine than 100% hemp). The sheets have a beautiful raw, thick linen-like appearance that softens with every wash.
you are making a difference:
- Hemp is a beautiful, eco choice. It grows rapidly, needs no pesticides, herbicides or fungicides and modest quantities of water.
- Organic cotton is grown without the use of synthetic chemicals. The cotton used is non-GMO, SKAL certified organic.
- This bed linen is unbleached, which gives it it's beautiful appearance without added to the chemical load on the planet.
- GOTS - Global Organic Textile Standard certified cotton.
- Stronger than any other natural fibre, ensuring long lasting bed linen practically for your life! Hemp up to 8 times the tensile strength and 4 times the durability of cotton.
- Progressively softens with every wash, without losing its shape.
- Superior inherent absorbency and ‘breathability’ helps promote good sleep. Warm in winter, cool in summer.
- Naturally hypo-allergenic, anti-viral and anti-bacterial — excellent for asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Set contains one fitted sheet, one flat sheet and one pillowcase with NATURAL coloured entre-deux detail strip on the top border.
- Comes beautifully boxed.
Hemp fabric grown in Greenland and made into yarn, and cotton in Turkey. Yarn is woven into fabric in China. Sheets designed and sewn in Australia by Hemp Galleries.
1 Fitted Sheet (135x67x22cms) ; 1 Flat Sheet (172x124); 1 Pillowcase (43x65)